Turkey Wedding Planner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel Ladin Cesme

5 posters

Go down

Hotel Ladin Cesme Empty Hotel Ladin Cesme

Post  Hephaestion Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Hotel Ladin, Cesme

This review is based on my fortnight stay (half board) in August 1995.
Actually this hotel is located on the outskirts of Cesme.

Hotel Ladin is situated in the charming and rustic white washed sleepy country village of Dalyanköy. It´s a little bit isolated being a 5-10 minute walk to the dolmus stop in Dalyanköy. However access and transportation may have changed since 1995. The hotel´s overall setting is it´s biggest selling point. Situated on a pretty peninsula with unobstructed breathtaking views of the mountains and sea. The rooms are lovely, the balcony is adequate. It has a lovely pool and private access to the sea. The hotel has a large dining area and a bar. There is also the option of eating outside and also one can order snacks by the pool area.

When I was there it had primarily Danish, Russian/Ukrainian guests, Germans and some Australians. The atmosphere is very laid back. The hotel seemed spacious. It had a dedicated hotel shuttle bus. The staff were helpful and attentive.

If rest ´n relaxation in a romantic setting is your thing than this place is absolutely perfect. This is not for those who prefer a busier or more hectic holiday.

Hotel Ladin Cesme Logo
Hotel Ladin Cesme 17Hotel Ladin Cesme Ladin
Hephaestion
Hephaestion
Simply Divine Moderator
Simply Divine Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Hotel Ladin Cesme Empty Re: Hotel Ladin Cesme

Post  Mavi Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:23 pm

sounds lovely Chris
Mavi
Mavi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-12-07

http://www.pinkies-salon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  majella Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:04 am

I'm going over on friday and think the house might be cold and isolated at this time of year, got a good price for the Chrisma, what do you guys think?
majella
majella
Ikbal
Ikbal

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-12-08

http://www.johnjamesformalhire.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Great review Chris! Maj, if you've got the chance to stay in the Charisma then take it. From what I've heard it's a fantastic hotel.

Then you can write a review on it for us Laughing
Alison
Alison
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.turkeyweddingplanner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  glasshalffull Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:08 pm

great review Chris,

I've stayed in a the charisma a couple of times and it really is very nice. The rooms are very comfortable and luxurious, and as the hotel is fairly new, everything is in immaculate condition. The beds are huge and comfortable, and in the suite rooms the baths are jaccuzzi. The bathroom and bedroom are separated by a glass window which has an internal screen that you can position closed or open (could be a bit sexy, or for watching the t.v.!)

The food there is great too. Their buffets have a very good selection. I think they're doing half board for 90ytl at the moment (special offer). The only down side is the health suite area is always a bit chilly in the winter, so take the robe from the room down with you as it gets cold walking from the swimming pool to the sauna/turkish bath. However, the indoor pool was steaming hot! So you can swim without feeling cold, it's like a giant bath.

Great location for Antepli and Istanbul kanatci , good reasonable priced restaurants.

Majella, ask Liam about the charisma as it is where he used to stay whilst the whispering sands was being built. (the lobby was our office for a few months! lol!)

have a good time,

Charlotte

glasshalffull
Concubine
Concubine

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Hephaestion Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 pm

90 ytl doesn´t bad at all. I probably wouldn´t leave the hotel! Wink
Hephaestion