Turkey Wedding Planner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme

4 posters

Go down

The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme Empty The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme

Post  Mavi Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:23 pm

The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme

Stretched along three kilometers of the Ilica coast, with an exclusive bungalow-accented pier stretching into the Aegean Sea, Sheraton Cesme Hotel, Resort and Spa is positioned so the area’s charms—the Alcati Windsurf Center, the Island of Chios---are in easy reach.
Relax in the 2,400 square meters of the Thermalife Thermal, Thalassotherapy and Beauty Center, for treatments created to relax and restore, splash around in our three indoor pools with the family (we have two outdoor ones, too), challenge your skills at the bowling alley, work in a game of tennis on our two courts, stretch in our fitness facility, or go to the beach and do absolutely nothing.
Retreat to our sunlit guest rooms, filled with the things you’d like to connect with most: 24-hour in-room dining, a balcony with a view, in-room movies, and airy space to spread out and relax.
Bring family together over dinner at our ten restaurants, or host a larger gathering, and let our banquet and planning staff transform our seven event spaces into the perfect backdrop for your occasion.
Mavi
Mavi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-12-07

http://www.pinkies-salon.com

Back to top Go down

The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme Empty Re: The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme

Post  Alison Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:57 am

We were in this hotel last Saturday for the 1st time, and I've got to say, I was impressed. Smile Michelle sampled their breakfast so she'll be able to tell you if it was good Twisted Evil The lounge is beautifully decorated with comfy settee's and armchairs, quite homely in a luxury setting.

See what I'm talking about HERE

We'll be back there soon and will be asking nicely for a full tour queen
Alison
Alison
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.turkeyweddingplanner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  glasshalffull Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:40 pm

well michelle? The breakfast buffet is good is it not lol?!

Hope you ladies get to sample the sheraton properly soon (don't forget to invite your closest pals hey?)

Here's my princesses sampling life at the sheraton resort :
The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme Dscn1810
The Sheraton Hotel, Cesme Dscn1811

glasshalffull
Concubine
Concubine

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavi Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:26 pm

now Charlotte I think you might have just given away the location of one of our weddings... Ring (think the location is in the shot...) top hat

and for the breakfast, well I was ill that day, but certainly can vouch for the huge buffet selection, and what I ate was yummy, the pancakes were fantastic...
Mavi
Mavi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-12-07

http://www.pinkies-salon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hephaestion Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:43 pm

Awww pretty in pink - Charlotte your Princesses are adorable! queen

The beach looks beautiful - white sand and crystal clear water. What more could you ask for!!

Book a room for the groom!!
marry me

Mavi wrote:now Charlotte I think you might have just given away the location of one of our weddings... Ring (think the location is in the shot...) top hat

and for the breakfast, well I was ill that day, but certainly can vouch for the huge buffet selection, and what I ate was yummy, the pancakes were fantastic...

I´m sorry to hear that Michelle, you´ve been having tummy upsets for a wee while now. I hope your ok.
Hephaestion
Hephaestion
Simply Divine Moderator
Simply Divine Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down