Turkey Wedding Planner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing...

4 posters

Go down

Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing... Empty Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing...

Post  Mavi Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:20 pm

The Adam and Eve Hotel is simply stunning, I cannot do justice by describing it, amazing, so check it out..

This is the beginning of a new journey…
This is the return to paradise…
Adam and Eve Hotel, in Belek, Antalya

Infinite reflections in stories-high intricate mirror mosaics dazzle the eye. The view stretches across one of the world’s largest pools to merge with the sea and disappear into the horizon. A rich visual temptation, a scene that the original parents of humanity could never have imagined... Sleekly elegant restaurants, coupled with a visual celebration of pleasure for the eye and mind. This elite and exclusive destination is truly hedonistic, inviting you to indulge in the pleasures of a 100,000 square meter enclave of secluded forest, overlooking the pure, turquoise Mediterranean, the most pampering and relaxing spa treatments and the finest cuisine from cultures around the globe, not to mention seaside golf.
Mavi
Mavi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-12-07

http://www.pinkies-salon.com

Back to top Go down

Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing... Empty Re: Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing...

Post  Alison Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:13 pm

This hotel looks amazing; like something from the future. Exclamation

I wonder what their rates are?? Could maybe see if we could talk the men in our lives to take us for a weekend.....all in the name of business of course bride flash
Alison
Alison
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.turkeyweddingplanner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing... Empty Re: Adam and Eve Hotel, Belek, absolutely amazing...

Post  Mavi Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:43 pm

fab idea, valentines weekend!! will leave a note... us
Mavi
Mavi
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  martdee Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Alison wrote:This hotel looks amazing; like something from the future. Exclamation

I wonder what their rates are?? Could maybe see if we could talk the men in our lives to take us for a weekend.....all in the name of business of course bride flash

The lengths you will go to in the pursuit of business respekt

Nothing to do with the "beautiful people" or those sun beds and the promise of a personal angel fairydust
Hope you two can talk the hubbies into a "discovery trip" lol!
Marie
martdee
martdee
Concubine
Concubine

Female
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Hmmmm angels genie dust

I wonder if they're male, tanned perfect bodies, gorgeous and wearing just a little white loin cloth? whip
Alison
Alison
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.turkeyweddingplanner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  glasshalffull Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:04 pm

A journalist friend stayed there for the opening, her comment to me was 'it's very sexy!' Supposedly there are mirrors everywhere, so no being shy!

Also, I'm not sure they allow children to stay, they didn't for the opening, but the management could have changed policy since then.

Charlotte

glasshalffull
Concubine
Concubine

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavi Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:00 pm

havent seen any replies to my note about valentines weekend!!! must try harder

Would have left the kids at home me thinks.... whip
Mavi
Mavi
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down